The FR1500 Fingerprint & RFID Access Control reader needs to be connected to an InBio Controller and can be used on both sides of the door (one device required on each side you want controlled). It can also be used as a slave and connect to stand-alone readers like the ZKTeco F21.
When users place their finger on the FR1500-ID SilkID fingerprint sensor, their fingerprint template is then transferred to the InBio panel via RS485 where it is matched and compared to an access control list on the InBio panel. The door will then open if the user has access rights. This entire process takes less than 1.5 seconds.
- RS-485 Communication Interface
- Optional Fingerprint Protective Cover.
- SilkID Fingerprint Sensor and Support Live Finger Detecting
- Single gang Standard junction box installation
- IP65 rated rugged structure
- Dimension(L x W x H): 121.3 × 77.3 × 38 mm
- Compatibility: inBio/inBio Pro Controllers, Standalone Fingerprint Devices
- Communication: RS485
- Power Supply: DC 12V