ZKTeco F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control applications. With high-performance firmware functions and compact design, it has become one of ZKTeco’s most popular devices. It is applied with ZKTeco’s latest firmware with user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for multi-level management.
The new hardware platform uses the ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU. With the optimization of both the hardware platform and firmware, the new f18 is able to verify fingerprints with even higher efficiency. The device offers the flexibility of both standalone installation and installation with any third-party access control panels which support standard Wiegand signal. TCP/IP and RS485 are also available which enable F18 to be applied in different networks.
- Features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit WG.
- Biometric Performance – Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with ver10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition.
- Easy Operation and Management – Works without computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware. Graphical User interface on a 3.5 inch TFT display for rich user experience Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints.
- Full Access Control Built In – Relay Outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple time zones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. The Alarm will be triggered when the tamper switch is activated.
- Communication – WG output for connecting to access control panel and Ethernet port for fast and reliable communication with the computer.