DNS-server contains all current TrueConf Servers addresses. Client applications and system servers all have access to the DNS-server.
LDAP-servers are united into one system with support for a global user database.
Each TrueConf Server has access to the nearest LDAP-server. Changes on LDAP are duplicated on servers by means of directory tools — Microsoft Active Directory and 389 Directory. TrueConf servers use directories to store the data required to connect different TrueConf servers. Users can be added and edited by means of standard LDAP tools. TrueConf Server gets this information from LDAP.
- Query information on any TrueConf Server client application status from the server.
- Make video calls and invite users of any server into group video conferences.
- Hold virtual meetings with other users.
- Connect to another server in order to participate in video conferences.
- Edit users data with LDAP.
- Set up default user address books with users from LDAP group.