Protect your home against unwanted visitors with these handy glass break sensors for your glass doors and windows. This piezoelectric sensor can be used on flat glass with a maximum radius of 2 metres.
By integrating a glass breakage sensor into your Loxone system, you can add another layer of protection to your home. So, for example, should a burglar smash the window in order to break into your house, the glass break sensor will alert the Miniserver and trigger the burglar alarm to sound, the lights to flash and the blinds to open.
Our Tip: Get notified with Loxone Cloud Caller – receive a call to your smartphone when an emergency happens at home
- Connects to a digital input
- Case Back: ceramic substrate with adhesive foil
- Contact: SPST NC
- Max. Switching voltage: 25V DC
- Max. Switching power: 350 mW
- Effective radius: 2 m
- Casing dimensions: 19 x 19 x 11 mm
What’s in the box?
- 1x glass break sensor with 3m tape and 4m cable