Protecting the public and its assets
Public safety and security is an important issue for governments at all levels. Both citizens and government officials wish for a daily life without having to face immediate threats and criminal actions.
IP video surveillance has proven to be an efficient preventative tool to create a safer and more secure environment within public areas such as:
- Ministries and city halls
- Court buildings and prisons
- Customs and immigration offices
- Transportation hubs and infrastructure
- Public outdoor areas
Bringing a wide range of benefits
Nextgen network video solutions have been successfully implemented in multiple government applications around the world.
Based on open IP standards, they offer a cost-efficient and future-proof surveillance platform that easily can be expanded with growing needs. In addition they bring:
- Reduced investigation costs thanks to high-quality video for quick identification and situation analysis
- Cost-efficient installation and maintenance
- Less vandalism and graffiti
- Immediate Internet/network access to live and recorded images
- Ease of integration with other IP-based systems
Leverage your existing CCTV investments
Many government projects have chosen Nextgen video encoders for a seamless transition to a modern, IP-based surveillance system. This has enabled them to make the most of their existing CCTV investments while benefiting from the many advantages of network video technology. As a result, they now have a scalable and future-proof surveillance system.
With Nextgen, you benefit from the world’s leading range of network cameras and video encoders that help you to monitor your indoor and outdoor facilities. All video – both live and recorded – can easily be shared with multiple authorized target groups to ensure that you stay one step ahead of vandalism and crime.